Thursday 13 March 2014

PART 2:-NEVER GIVE UP VS GIVE UP.


  PART 2 :-NEVER GIVE UP VS GIVE UP.




There are few questions ,you must give answers  to follow and attain never give up attitude after that we would discuss about when you can attain give up attitude also in few circumstances.Our major focus is on how to attain never give up attitude.

Our first step is read these questions with my own example and try to give honest answer to yourself like i am giving and take a paper and pencil/pen and write your answers, it would help you to attain never give up attitude:-

For example my aim is :- To become a entrepreneur, open my own company and become trillion er and successful in life, should i have to start from zero scratch to collect huge capital ?

Question (1) Why do i want to attain this goal/decision ?why this goal/decision is utmost important for me ? what will happen if i will not attain this goal/decision? how will it effect my life if i give up ?



Ans:- I think if this question is making us sad or wrestles it means your  goal is very utmost important for our life, I want to attain my goal because i want to become very rich and happy and successful in my life.This goal is utmost important for me because if i try to attempt my goal or get that it means my future and my family will be secure and financially strong and i would be happy and less stressful and would get respect from society.If i didn't attain this goal then my life will be wasted because i heard that if a man kills his desires and needs then he is dead no matter he is breathing or not,it will effect my life because if i would not try to attempt i will loose my saved money so i must have to invest money in business ,at least when i will be old i will not think i didn't try at my age.the one word comes in my mind is that at least try ,just try it with your true heart and mind ,soul,and blood.I want to tell some people(relatives and my self that i deserve best and i can do also .SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.

Question(2) Do you know this is not a practical decision if i attain never give up attitude?Nobody do foolish things if i take decision i would be called fool?i would think later right now i am going to do another work ?

Ans:- Vikas(writer), shut up, this is my mind who is giving excuses to me,if you don't take a decision then you are still a fool because you are not trying to attain your goal, you are making excuses and you would never get success if you make excuses like this, forget practical things , try at least impractical things, think if you get success your life will become like a very rich person.hmm let me think ,may be you are right.I will do foolish thing at least because i know that i am doing that thing people don't think easily.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.



Question 3:- What's the worst will happen if you keep going on and don't reach your goal ?
Ans :- I think i afraid to take decisions,i afraid of failing ,many people will disappoint me because when i don't trust on myself , how can other people trust on me.tell me what is wrong or right for me they are not god.or i afraid i am wasting my time on wrong thing,my relatives people will judge me but in reality i know that but in reality i know that no one ever judges us like we judge ourselves.
I know in past what i have attained and grown and learned by process of striving,regardless,hard worked. I think if  i would not try to take a right decision/my goal then i cannot succeed , i will be there still where i am right now .if i want to grow then i have to take risk. SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.



Question 4:- What is the profit in terms of  personality if i try and attain never give up attitude ?
Ans;- If i follow and attain never give up attitude and get success then people will think like that this is that person who tried hard and beat the failure and they would give me respect also but if i don't try then i miss a good person and plus points that was in my self at least something is better then nothing and this something is good .SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.



NOTE :- IF YOU LIKE OUR ARTICLE THEN DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US,AND COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE.

Question 5:- What/if i don't get 100 percent success ?
Ans:- I think at least i would get succeeded,i am also happy with that something because if i didn't get 100 percent success it doesn't means i am failed , this is like a quote," shoot the moon,for even if you miss you will get stars".or suppose vikas if you get 100 percent fail then you must know that you don't have to do these things again in that way there you achieve failures,remeber vikas opportunity never knock again and again,but it can be found only when you try to attempt.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.



Question 6:- I Don't want to take responsibility this goal wants so much risk,care and hard work ?
Ans:- Remember,hard work always plays ,if you include planning and smart work and god help and your knowledge then it would give you more and more pay and it would increase time by time because due to your experience and goodwill in business.Spider man movie quote:- Great power comes with great responsibility,i add one more thing that is also great rewards.If i will not take responsibility of myself then who will take my responsibility of my life,i knew that at the age of mine that you have to do good and attainable things for yourself , nobody do for you and will never do for you.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.

Question 7:- Everything is ok but this is so risky ?why should i take so much risk?
Ans :- Remember vikas ,everything is possible when you take risk , every innovation happens due to risk and they try to attempt,and remember no risk,no gain and no pain ,no gain.Poor people don't take risk ,but those who takes risk get become richer many of them .wow looks to listen nice , i am feeling get motivated.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.

NOTE :- IF YOU LIKE OUR ARTICLE THEN DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US,AND COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE.
Question 8 :- I think , i have to wait for another opportunity/idea ? i will wait for sometime ?
Ans:- This time and this age will go then will not come back again vikas and remember this opportunity will not come again.This is chance of lifetime of your career,vikas. Remember lif is a risk also and when we stop taking risks,we stop living life.Ideas don't come easily to everyone mind. SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.


Question 9 :- Why i feel wrestles,when i talk about my career?why i don't feel satisfied from my inner side?
Ans:-  I think our emotions and our inner needs give us hints by giving stress, until you don't get successed,it means you really really really want to do something in my life,to satisfy my inner side at least i would try one time with my full energy,my mind ,my soul,my true heart,with no excuses, i would not think when is night and when is day.I ma happy that i found answer that is my hunger of money and it is normal.My inner side always says me i will not not calm.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.



Question 10:- What would you tell to yourself after few years or in old age ?or what would you tell to your sons or daughters?what would you tell to your wife ?what would you tell to god when you would ask help to GOD ?
Ans:- Now i think , i must must must try to attempt my goal because at the old age or after few years i don't want to tell myself i can that time but i didn't try that because i was afraid or i was feeling shame to do work,hmm forget about child , what will i tell to my children that your father was a coward because he didn't try that ,what would i tell to my wife what were i doing at the golden young age.I cannot ask help to God also because whenever i ask help from GOD  a question will come in my mind , GOD  is asking to me did you try to achieve that goal and you want to get success-ed. I would definitely try .SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.


Question 11 :- Would your life be better if you give up on this goal ?
Ans:- I think not ,because in present i have no another best opportunity and idea right now ,My life will not get better if i give up , my life will go on like now going on without any achievement.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER,PLEASE.



Question 12 :- Right now , i am motivated and now i am damn sure i would try to attempt my goal ,but tomorrow i would forget my goal/never give up attitude ?
Ans:- I would right my goal on a paper and will post on my room's wall ,i will learn everything that can make me success , i will read books and information on internet, i would start my day to read a motivational quote to get motivated,i would always say and say again to me i would never give up , never give up.I would see my minus points to get motivated , these weakness will make me stronger and motivated.I would always give some time in a day to motivate myself, i would do time management of myself,and then i would implement in my life, i would stay away from negative people.I would do whatever it takes to get attain never give up attitude.I will do my preparation to get my goal ,and i will never give up and definitely would attain this line and rule in my mind and in my body,NEVER EVER GIVE UP ATTITUDE.SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER , NOW WRITE ON YOUR PAPER YOUR ANSWER.



I hope you have written question's answer , if not then take seriously this is your life,After reading your answers you would get motivated to attain never give up attitude.If not then you must relax and come back to read and my best wishes with you.

NOTE :- IF YOU LIKE OUR ARTICLE THEN DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW US,AND COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE.




   







No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment